(1): number of passengers landing in Algiers (landing, stopover * and transit)
(2) : number of passengers taking off from Algiers (taking off, stopover * and transit)
* -> Some landing passengers do not actually disembark. Eg a passenger on a flight Paris> Casablanca with a stopover in Algiers to pick up and drop other passengers will land in Algiers but not disembark. The number indicated takes into account that passenger.
(3) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircraft landing in Algiers
(4) total theoretical capacity (seats) of aircraft taking off from Algiers
(5) Number of passenger commercial aircraft (regular + charter) that landed in Algiers *.
(6): Number of passenger commercial aircraft (regular + charter) that took off from Algiers *.
* -> The difference between the number of aircraft on takeoff and on landing is explained by night flows (eg aircraft landing at 23:00 and taking off for return at 00:50) or by air traffic rights on certains segments only.